1.0 FTE LTO NSL / Extra Prep Teacher
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
Competition # 2018-19-48
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Long Term Occasional Teaching Position
1.0 FTE Native as a Second Language / Extra Prep Teacher
Start date: As soon as Possible with end date of June 28, 2019
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Manitouwadge, ON
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Qualifications as per Ontario College of Teachers
- Native AQ – Teaching First Nations Metis and Inuit Children
- Must be fluent in Ojibwe, both oral and written
- An ability to implement a shared vision consistent with the principals of Catholic Education, integrating the Catholic Graduate Expectations and Seven Grandfather teaching within the curriculum.
- Current Pastoral Reference preferred
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers – Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Please submit your application package indicating competition number to: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications : Open Until Filled.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Hugh McCorry, Board Chair
Maria Vasanelli, Interim Director of Education