MOOSE FACTORY ISLAND DISTRICT SCHOOL AREA BOARD
Is inviting applications for the following 1.0 long term occasional teaching position:
1.0 JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE LONG TERM OCCASIONAL TEACHER, Grade 7/8
Commencing immediately until June 26, 2020
For Ministik School which has an enrolment of approximately 300 Kindergarten to Grade 8 students.
Applicants must be fully qualified teachers in good standing (no notations) with the Ontario College of Teachers and possess qualifications for the Junior/Intermediate Divisions for the position.
Application packages must include the following (no omissions):
- Letter of Application (cover letter);
- Certificate of Qualification;
- Proof of Registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers;
- A current and clear Police Record Check with vulnerable sector screening (within six months of start date);
- New teachers are required to provide copies of Practice Teaching Reports;
- Three (3) current professional references and permission to contact.
*Excellent Benefits & Housing Package Available*
Inquiries can be made by contacting Mrs. Jennifer Knight-Blackned, Principal at (705) 658-4535 or by email at email@example.com
Please send all your documentation to:
Kathy Cheechoo, Business Administrator and Treasurer
Moose Factory Island District School Area Board
P.O. Box 160 Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Phone: (705) 658-4571 Fax: (705) 658-4768 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Posting will remain open until successfully filled***
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest in this position however, only those who have been scheduled for an interview will be contacted.