1.0 FTE LTO FSL Teacher
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School
Competition # 2019-20-10
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Long Term Occasional Teaching Position
1.0 FTE French as a Second Language Teacher
Start date: October 24, 2019 with end date Unknown
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School, Longlac, ON
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- AQ – FSL Part 1
- Current Pastoral Reference
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers – Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Applicants must submit the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Open until Filled
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Hugh McCorry, Board Chair
Maria Vasanelli, Interim Director of Education