1.0 FTE Permanent FSL Teacher
Holy Saviour Catholic School
Competition # 2018-19-14
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
1.0 FTE French as a Second Language Teacher
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Holy Saviour Catholic School, Marathon, ON
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- AQ – FSL Part I
- Current Pastoral Reference
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers – Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Please submit your application indicating competition number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: Open Until filled.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Hugh McCorry, Board Chair
Maria Vasanelli, Interim Director of Education