Business Teacher (Intermediate/Senior)
Bronte College is a private International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that offers day and boarding programs for Grades 9 to 12. Located in Mississauga, Bronte fosters a diverse international environment for our staff and boasts a fun and academic-driven atmosphere in a business casual workplace. At Bronte, we are committed to academic excellence and individual growth amongst our students and employees.
Bronte College is growing! At Bronte College you will thrive in a culture and environment that embraces inclusion, flexibility and advancement opportunities. Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company.
Currently, we are looking for Secondary School Teachers to start by the end of August 2019!
As a Business teacher, you will:
- Teach Secondary level assigned courses
- Follow Ministry of Education expectations and assessment criteria.
- Attend department and staff meetings as required.
- Prepare teaching and learning resources as required.
- To complete any additional duties assigned by Senior Management.
- Hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm but may vary for Parents Nights, Staff Meetings, Graduation etc.
You will possess the following requirements:
- University Degree or College diploma or equivalent working experience
- Experience using a SMART Board is required.
- Experience using a computer and computer applications required.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Other languages are an asset.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- IB MYP or PYP or DP training an asset.
- Ontario College of Teachers qualified an asset.
- No telephone inquiries please. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Bronte College’s Accessibility Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance