TORONTO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
Occasional Education Assistant
The Toronto Catholic District School Board is currently using Apply to Education to search for Education Assistant candidates to work on an occasional basis.
If you are interested in applying, please ensure your resume is registered with www.applytoeducation.com.
Please note, the Toronto Catholic District School Board requires the following documents as part of your application package:
- Covering letter addressed to Bessie Gruppuso, Sr. Manager of Recruitment, Human Resources
- Two work related reference letters from previous employers (must be signed)
- Pastoral reference letter (dated within the last 12 months)
- Preference will be given to those that currently hold an Education Assistant Diploma or an Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Proof of educational credentials (minimum of grade 12 or Ontario equivalency)
The Toronto Catholic District School Board will recruit on an “as needed basis”