1.0 FTE FSL/JK/SK Pandemic Support Remote Teacher
Competition # 2020-21-107
SNCDSB is searching for collaborative, dynamic leaders that support student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
1.0 FTE FSL/JK/SK PANDEMIC SUPPORT REMOTE TEACHER
Location – Remote
Start Date(s): As Soon As Possible
End Date: to be determined dependent upon school closures/reopenings during the 2020-21 school year
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary qualifications
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- AQ – FSL Part I
- Responsible for daily attendance, preparation, scheduling and supervision of students
- Experience using technology to deliver instruction
- Create an energizing and fun virtual learning environment
- Remote Class Support in addition to FSK/JK/SK
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers – Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
In addition to the above positions, successful applicants will be shortlisted and may be contacted if additional pandemic support is needed during the 2020-2021 school year.
***Current Permanent Teachers are not eligible to apply for any Pandemic Support Teacher vacancies, as per a variance agreed to by the Board and OECTA.
***Articles 11.03-11.08 of Part B of the Collective Agreement will not apply to any Pandemic Support Teachers as outlined above. As per a variance agreed to by the Board and OECTA, Teachers will not be declared surplus and will be given at least ten (10) days notice when being declared redundant.
Remote Learning Pandemic Support Teachers will be guided by PPM 164.
Please submit your application indicating competition number to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Open until filled
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Ms. Judy Wawia, Board Chair
Ms. Maria Vasanelli, Director of Education