TORONTO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
The Toronto Catholic District School Board is currently using Apply to Education to search for Lifeguard candidates to work on an occasional basis.
If you are interested in applying, please ensure your resume is registered with www.applytoeducation.com.
Please note, that the Toronto Catholic District School Board requires the following documents as part of your application package:
- Covering letter addressed to Bessie Gruppuso, Sr. manger of Recruitment, Human Resources
- Pastoral reference letter (dated within the last 12 months)
- Current National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Current Royal Life Saving Society Bronze Cross
- Two work related reference letters from previous employers (must be signed)
- Proof of educational credentials (minimum of grade 12 or Ontario equivalency)
The Toronto Catholic District School Board will recruit on an “as needed basis”