POSITION: OFFICE AGENT CLASS I
DEPARTMENT: TRANSPORT SERVICES
COMPETITION NUMBER: AG1TRA2111-01
STATUS: FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITION
STARTING DATE: JANUARY 2022
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq (KI) is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Create a Transport file for employees with Social Benefits per HR Staffing forms
- Data entry of information relating to KI employee cargo benefits;
- Calculate the kilos for cargo allowance and trip portions;
- Close the inactive files at the end of the school year;
- Adjust the allowance when transferring the files to the next school year;
- Answer employee questions concerning their cargo allowance, shipping procedures etc.;
- Any other related duties.
Process employee transport reimbursement claims
- Verify store receipts of food bought locally;
- Reimburse cost of transport paid by the employee such as Canada Post, Air Inuit and First Air cargo and excess baggage etc.;
- Verify storage claims and process reimbursement;
- Process invoices from transport companies;
- After processing the claims and invoices print and send reports to Finance for payment;
- Send employees their report on Allocation and Utilization on a quarterly basis;
- Send, on a weekly basis, updated Report of Allocation to authorize the shipment of cargo to carriers
- Assist co-workers when possible.
Secondary 5, and two years related experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Leadership skills;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Computer skills.
WORK SCHEDULE: From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
In accordance with the AENQ collective agreement for support staff, this position belongs to job category 4102, from $20.76 to $23.22 an hour depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, December 1st, 2021
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate AG1TRA2111-01 in the subject of the e-mail.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.