POSITION: OFFICE AGENT – PRINCIPAL CLASS
DEPARTMENT: MATERIAL RESOURCES – PRINTING DIVISION
COMPETITION NUMBER: OAI-PRINT2110-01
LOCATION: DORVAL, QUÉBEC
STATUS: FULL-TIME TEMPORARY POSITION (2 YEARS)
STARTING DATE: OCTOBER 2021
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq (KI) is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
- Oversee, distribute and coordinate the work in the department;
- Assists the Office Agent(s) of the Department;
- Ensure the quality of work within the printing department;
- Preparation and updating of yearly catalogue;
- Keeps the inventory & organization of Materials up to date;
- Data entry duties includes (file system, invoices, printing instructions, update inventory etc.);
- Responsible for distribution of KSB material orders, packing slips and picking;
- Operates a number of Printers in the department and makes routine maintenance;
- Verifies incoming stock; Inventory office supplies, paper etc;
- Operates machines used for punching, binding, cutting, addressing and inserting documents;
- Helps in training new employee(s), summer students, etc;
- Recommends to the Manager the purchase of supplies, paper, software, printer and accessories;
- Performs all other related tasks when requested by the supervisor.
- Secondary 5 Diploma or have a diploma or attestation of studies recognized by the Board;
- Six (6) years of relevant experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
- Experience in computer data entry;
- Knowledge of offices Microsoft office software;
- Strong teamwork abilities;
- Fluency in 2 of the 3 working languages of the Board (Inuktitut, French, and English).
Knowledge of Filemaker Pro, Excel and Acrobat Pro.
WORK SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week from Monday to Friday
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
In accordance with the AENQ collective agreement for support employees, this position belongs to job category 4101, from $21,62 to $26,47 an hour depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Northern allowance
- Social trips
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00 pm, October 22, 2021
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate OAI-PRINT2110-01 in the subject of the e-mail.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.