Summer Camp Math & Science Teacher
Bronte College is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that offers day and boarding programs for Grades 9 to 12. Focused on university preparation, students engage in a variety of extra-curricular trips and activities, varsity sports and the Advanced Placement (AP) program. Committed to academic excellence and individual growth, our highly qualified staff creates a supportive environment where students are empowered to reach their full potential. Having served thousands of students over the years, 98% of all graduates are accepted to top Canadian and world universities.
Bronte College Summer Camp offers a language study and tour program for youths aged 10 to 17 to learn English through communicative activities, watching and discussing TV shows, the news, reading and talking about current events, and practicing writing. Ensuring campers improve their English and have a safe and exciting stay is the top priority.
As a Summer Camp Math and Science Teacher, you will:
- Teach Math and Science classes (July 3 – Aug 23)
- Prepare and develop daily lesson plans.
- Supervise and attend functions/trips/activities as scheduled.
- Provide feedback and evaluation of student’s progress.
- Communicate messages, rules and regulations and school policy with multicultural students.
- Other duties as assigned by the Summer Camps Manager.
- Hours of work: approximately 41.5 hours per week depending on the schedule.
- $160.00 per day
You will possess the following requirements:
- University degree in a related subject
- Experience with multi-level classes.
- Valid G drivers license is an asset.
- Experience using a SMART Board is preferred.
- High level of technology skills.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Bronte College’s Accessibility Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.