The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board is a dynamic board committed to the delivery of quality educational programs and services. The Board is comprised of over 81,000 students enrolled in 151 facilities (125 elementary and 26 secondary schools) throughout the municipalities of Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon and Orangeville. We have approximately 11,000 employees in an increasingly diverse community. Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board is one of Ontario’s largest school boards, encompassing both urban and rural areas.
Supply French as a Second Language Instructor – FSL
Continuing Education Department
On-call, as needed basis
$31.29 per hour
- Relevant post-secondary education or studies in the French language or equivalent/OCT preferred with French Specialist
- PBLA trained or in-training an asset
- Experience in providing instruction in FSL to adults
- Understanding of application of the Canadian Language Benchmarks, National Language Placement and Progression Guidelines and PBLA process
- Familiar with the HARTs system: assessment appointments scheduling, referrals, transfers, withdrawals and progress reports, printing attendance history, certificates and check Ministry Registers
ALL new employees will be required to submit a current original criminal background check (CBC) including a “Vulnerable Sector Screening” (VSS) issued within 6 months prior to commencing employment with the Board.
Interested applicants are asked to send an up to date resume (Word format) and proof of education to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples;
- members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour or place of origin;
- persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at (905) 890-0708, extension 24272 to provide your contact information. Support Services staff will contact you within 2 business days. The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.