Supply Teachers (Intermediate/Senior)
Bronte College is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that offers day and boarding programs for Grades 9 to 12. Focused on university preparation, students engage in a variety of extra-curricular trips and activities, varsity sports and the Advanced Placement (AP) program. Committed to academic excellence and individual growth, our highly qualified staff creates a supportive environment where students are empowered to reach their full potential. Having served thousands of students over the years, 98% of all graduates are accepted to top Canadian and world universities.
Bronte College is growing! We offer a competitive compensation package with advancement opportunities. We have a friendly, diverse environment with an open-door policy.
We are seeking Supply teachers for our Senior Campus in the following areas:
- Business Studies
- Social Sciences
Ideal candidates will be available on short notice. Typically called at 6:30am for the morning of the day and 10:00am for the afternoon. Please note this is a casual position.
You will possess the following requirements:
- Ontario Teacher Certification is an asset.
- PYP OR MYP trained an asset.
- Available on short notice.
- High level of technology skills and experience with the implementation of SMART Technology.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com
- We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for an interview.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Bronte College’s Accessibility Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.