· Determine the company's mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources.
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
. Additional duties may be assigned, as required
· Education knowhow; franchising knowhow; management knowhow
· Business development knowhow
· Experience in a position of educational leader
· Previous experience managing educational companies.
· Skills in the franchising education industry and experience in the brand and the model of operation
· Additional language skills, such as Portuguese or Spanish, considered an asset
· Previous experience as an educator
· Minimum 5 years of experience overseeing international educational institutions or academic franchise
· Additional experience at publishing market with textbooks and with franchises or structured teaching systems skills, will be considered an asset.
Language of work: English
Benefits package offered:
. Extend Health Insurance for the employee and Family + Dental Coverage (after probation period) and 3 weeks of Vacation.
Maple Bear offers education programs based on Canadian methodology and principles. The curriculum is developed by our own experts for students from Maple Bear schools from preschool, elementary and high school. The schools are franchise-based all over the world in more than 40 countries.