The Ontario eSecondary School is an Ontario Ministry of Education private online high school, authorized to grant the diploma and credits towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) since 2017.
We are currently looking to hire experienced Intermediate/Senior Ontario Certified teachers (OCT) with at least 2+ years of teaching to be a part of our growing team. If you are well-organized, enjoy the finer details and love working remotely, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for part-time/contract-based course developers & instructors for the following courses:
· ICS3U, Introduction to Computer Science, 11
· ICS4U, Computer Science, 12
· CGC1D, Geography, 9
· CHC2D, Canadian History, 10
And also for the following course development set for September 2024:
· Technology and the Skilled Trades, Grade 9, Open (TAS1O)
· Technology and the Skilled Trades, Grade 10, Open (TAS2O)
• Technological Education, Grades 9 and 10 – Starting with students entering Grade 9 in September 2024, high school students will now be required to earn a Grade 9 or 10 Technological Education credit as part of their Ontario Secondary School Diploma. These two hands-on courses will help students explore and apply the engineering design process and fundamental technological concepts. These skills will give students an opportunity to explore programs and training pathways that can lead to a variety of STEM-related careers, including the skilled trades.
If you feel there is another course you may be interested in feel free to connect!
We are looking for teachers who both are qualified AND have experience teaching at the secondary level in the above mentioned courses at this time. Candidates who have eLearning experience and/or have worked in an online learning environments such as Moodle are preferred.
Please send your resume/CV, along with a detailed cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline your experiences and provide a list of courses (with course codes) you have taught and would be interested in taking on either to develop and/or instruct.