SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
1.0 FTE Permanent Native as a Second Language Teacher
Start Date: September 1, 2022
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School, Longlac
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary/Junior/Intermediate Qualifications
- Indigenous Language Instructor's Program
- Fluent in Ojibwe, both oral and written is preferred *
- An ability to implement a shared vision consistent with the principals of Catholic Education, integrating the Catholic Graduate Expectations and Seven Grandfather teachings within the curriculum *
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Applicants must submit an expression of interest indicating competition number and position(s) to email@example.com by August 5, 2022, at 4:00 pm
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).