Position Type: Teaching
Posting Period: March 1, 2023 – April 30, 2023
The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) invites applications from French teachers for consideration for Secondary Teaching positions.
Candidates in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers are preferred. For those who do not have a teaching degree, in certain circumstances the Board may apply to the Ministry of Education for a Letter of Permission in order to meet its programming needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants are required to apply online using our electronic application process. All applicants must complete a new application for consideration to the Eligible to Hire (ETH) list. The online application is available on the TDSB website at www.tdsb.on.ca by selecting Employment > Teaching > Secondary or by clicking the link below.
Prepare the following required documents (in .pdf or rich text format only) for application:
• Online application form
• Cover letter addressed to David Moore, Senior Manager, Secondary Teaching Office
• Résumé (maximum two pages)
• Copy of Certificate of Qualification, or equivalent if applicable (Faculty of Education students must provide a copy of certification upon graduation. Please contact the Ontario College of Teachers for further information)
• Copies of practice teaching reports (faculty students) OR teacher evaluation reports (experienced teachers), or equivalent if applicable
• Reference letters (optional)
If you are unable to upload your supporting documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Complete your online application within 48 hours of starting or it will expire. Once submitted, you can make changes to it (with your applicant ID number and password).
Complete a new 2023 application
The Toronto District School Board adheres to equitable hiring and employment practices. We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.