APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF
OCCASIONAL LIBRARY TECHNICIAN
Daily Rate of Pay:
The TCDSB is one of the largest school boards in Canada, and is the largest publicly funded Catholic school board in the world. The TCDSB is an inclusive learning community rooted in the love of Christ. We educate students to grow in grace and knowledge and to lead lives of faith, hope and charity. At TCDSB we transform the world through witness, faith, innovation and action.
We are currently searching for Qualified Library Technician candidates to be hired immediately on a daily occasional basis. In addition, we are seeking Unqualified Library Technicians to work on a daily occasional basis or in annual long-term assignments.
Please note the following documents are required as part of your application package:
- Copy of Library Technician Diploma (for those candidates that are qualified. Consideration will be given to candidates nearing successful completion of the program)
- Copy of educational documents (unqualified candidates must possess a minimum of a college level diploma)
- Pastoral Reference Letter from a Roman Catholic Parish, indicating you are a practicing Roman Catholic (valid within the past 12 months)
- Covering letter addressed to the Sr. Manager of Recruitment, Human Resources
- Two work related reference letters from previous employers are preferred
Barrier-Free Recruitment and Selection
The TCDSB is committed to creating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Please inform the Human Resources department, at the time of your application, of any requirement for accommodation in order for us to assess all candidates in a fair and equitable manner. Documentation to support the accommodation may be requested as required prior to the implementation of the accommodation measures.
Applications are to be submitted online through Apply To Education.
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please note, candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide original applicable education documents.