Program Support Coordinator, REEP (TPT Support)
Find Your Spot at Humber
At Humber, our career paths open up a world of infinite possibilities for you to explore. People are at the heart of the Humber experience. Here, every day we work shoulder to shoulder to deliver excellence, and in doing so, we redefine what it means to be a leader in polytechnic education. Humber employees are a diverse group of committed, caring and fun-loving people.
We take finding and growing the right talent very seriously. We strive to find and nurture extraordinary employees who bring their best each day.
If you are interested in working in higher education and are looking to contribute to the largest polytechnic College in Ontario, as we shape the future of our students and communities, here is your opportunity to join our team.
Position Title: Program Support Coordinator
Status: Temporary Part-time Support, 6 month contract
Hours: 24 hours
Faculty/Department: Education & Training Solutions, Real Estate Education Program (REEP)
Salary: $27.10 – $31.43
Campus/Location: Currently, we support 100% remote work, if your role permits. We anticipate that in early 2022, we’ll be moving to a hybrid approach which gives us the best of both worlds – a mix of home and in-office workdays.
What you will do:
Under the general direction of the Associate Dean – Program Delivery, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Providing a comprehensive range of support services to learners and facilitators in the Real Estate Education Program (REEP) and other related real estate programs.
- Provide direct confidential, proactive and efficient administrative support for the Associate Dean, Program Delivery. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: administrative, program, learner, marketing, and inter-departmental support.
- Act as a resource to learners, facilitators and administrators on the application of program policies and procedures.
- Provide project coordination, scheduling and logistical support for program/service delivery working with multiple team members and program partners and ensuring deadlines are met.
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum a 3-year diploma/degree in Business Administration, Education, or similar
Experience & Skills
- Experience working in post-secondary institution is an asset
- Strong education background is an asset
- Minimum of three (3) years’ progressive administrative experience
- Mature and professional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Banner)
- Experience with compiling and analyzing research-based data from various sources, producing reports
- Precise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with proof reading communications
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Experience in interpreting policies and procedures
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use office equipment – phone, photocopier, printer, fax and troubleshoot technical minor problems
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to have an impact with a post-secondary institution, poised to do great things.
- Diverse, hard-working, committed team of people who care about each other.
- Tools and technology that will allow you to succeed at your job
- Amazing perks
- Highly supportive work culture
At Humber College we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it! Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and a progressive mindset goes a long way at Humber. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, consider applying and tell us why you are a great candidate for this job. Find your Spot at Humber!
We thank you for your interest in working with Humber College. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Consideration for Support Staff and Academic positions will be given to internal employees in accordance with the respective Collective Agreements.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Humber College is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek Indigenous Peoples and individuals from equity-deserving groups with demonstrated skills and knowledge to deal with all aspects of equity, diversity and inclusion in a post-secondary environment.
Humber College is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Generalists will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate formats upon request.
At Humber College, all forms of discrimination and harassment are prohibited. Students and employees have the right to study, live and work in an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. If you need assistance on concerns related to discrimination and harassment, please contact the Centre for Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion http://hrs.humber.ca/human-rights-equity-diversity.html or the Office of Student Conduct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours Per Week: 24
Position Type: Temporary Part-Time Support
Minimum Salary: 27.10
Maximum Salary: 31.43
Work Locations: Carrier Drive 110 Carrier Drive Etobicoke M9W 5R1
Job Family: Learner Support
Duration of Need: 6 months
Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2021
Job Posting: 11/24/21
Department: Education & Training Solution