POSITION: TEACHER – VOCATIONAL TRAINING
DEPARTMENT: ADULT EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
COMPETITION NUMBER: TEACHAEVT2111-07
LOCATION: INUKJUAK, QC
STATUS: CONTRACTUAL 40O HOURS
START DATE: JANUARY TO MAY 2022 (RENEWABLE)
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
The following positions are currently available:
- Relevant training as well as a minimum of 5 years of recent experience in the field;
- Fluency in English and/or French is required depending on the area of teaching;
- Competency card (when applicable);
- Experience in adult education, and;
- Experience in multi-level classes.
- Brevet d’enseignement or a teaching permit from the province of Quebec or from a Canadian province;
- Fluency in two of the three working languages of the Board (Inuktitut, English, French);
- Knowledge and teaching of the MEES programs;
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Experience in teaching English and French as a second language, and;
- Knowledge of the Moodle platform.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary & benefits as per the Teachers Collective Agreement of the Board: from $42,431 to $82,585 annually depending on experience and qualifications.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to other benefits such as:
- Northern allowance;
- Food cargo, and;
- Other potential benefits.
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS: 4:00pm, December 2, 2022
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate TEACHAEVT2111-07 in the subject of the e-mail.
** Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.