MARTEN FALLS FIRST NATION EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Teaching Assistant (2 Positions)
Marten Falls First Nation is a remote fly-in community on the Albany River. It is accessible from Thunder Bay, ON or Nakina, ON. Henry Coaster Memorial School is seeking Two (2) Teaching Assistants. It is a school with multi grade classrooms.
- Knowledge of supporting Indigenous students in literacy and numeracy
- Knowledge of Indigenous Culture and Traditions
- Teaching Assistant’s Qualifications/Certificate preferred
- Experience teaching music, art and drama is considered an asset
Please e-mail your resumes with:
- Personal philosophy of education – is this needed for a TA?
- Educational Certificates/Qualifications
- Permission to contact recent references
- Criminal background and vulnerable persons check
Deadline for applications: Open Until Filled
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your package to: Wanda Coaster, Education Director, Marten Falls First Nation: firstname.lastname@example.org